The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and sustainment of the SQL Server, ensuring its operational readiness and deployment of .Net applications on IIS in support of multiple development teams.
• Implement, configure, maintenance, and performance of SQL Server RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications.
• Back Up, Restore & Recovery Administration.
• Support production release activities for Asp.Net Applications & SQL Server Databases.
• Documentation of Change Management processes.
• Interface between MSSQL & Oracle for technical support.
• Independently analyze, solve, troubleshoot and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Refine and Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
• This “hands-on” position requires solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.